HOW COACHING WORKS
With the right mindset and focus, you can transform your life into the one you want to lead.
As your Professional Life Coach, I will work with you to develop a clear vision of what you wish to achieve and help you see a reality where this success is possible. We will explore any obstacles that might be getting in the way and design an action plan that will help you progress to where you want to go.
As no two individuals are alike, your program will be unique to your needs, life experience, and goals. In a supportive and safe environment and at an optimal pace for you, together we can navigate the choices and changes that empower you to live a more rewarding life.
Let’s see if we’re a great fit for each other!
I offer a complimentary 15-minute consultation to assess your level of comfort with the coaching process. After this initial phone consultation, subsequent sessions are one hour and can be in person or by phone.
When would you hire a life coach?
- Develop self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-care
- Achieve personal and career life goals
- Increase self-knowledge and personal growth
- Improve financial and time-management practices
- Improve relationships, or receive couples coaching
- Get help through a separation, divorce, loss, or health challenge
- Cope with a personal or family crisis
- Enhance parenting skills
- Obtain coaching for young adults
- Reduce stress
- Restore life balance
- Regain physical, mental, and spiritual energy
Is Life Coaching Similar to Psychotherapy?
No. Life Coaching focuses on your present situation and the future you want to create. Psychotherapy focuses more on your emotional history, and the diagnosis and treatment of mental health issues. Clients hire a life coach as a guide to help them navigate the path to a happier and more fulfilling life.
This is your life. Why not make the most of it, now?