Life Advancement Coaching enables you to set personal and professional goals that are attainable through carefully planned and executed behavior.
How does Life Advancement Coaching work?
Life coach Marcia Grimsley will create an understanding and safe environment for working on desired goals and experiencing personal growth. Her client-coach relationship is based on the belief that you have the capability to take charge of your own life.
Marcia will work with you to design a program to fit your specific needs. She will be interested in what you want to accomplish with life coaching. Once you determine goals, you and Marcia will decide on the frequency of your sessions with her.
Marcia offers a complimentary consultation to enable you to feel comfortable with the coaching process. After this initial phone consultation, subsequent sessions are one hour and can be in person or by phone.
Who benefits from Life Advancement Coaching?
Coaching can be beneficial to anyone wanting to enjoy a higher quality life. Life coaches work with men and women of all ages, in all areas of their lives. Marcia also provides couples counseling, support groups for men and women, and life coaching workshops.
Some topics included in workshops Marcia can provide are:
- Interpersonal relationships
- Business management
- Communication skills
- Lifestyle challenges for women
- Stress management
- And more
When would you hire a life coach?
Contact life coach Marcia Grimsley to:
- Change behavior that inhibits successful living
- Reduce stress
- Develop self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-care
- Achieve work-related and career goals
- Improve relationships, or receive couples coaching
- Get help through a separation, divorce, or loss
- Cope with a personal or family crisis
- Childhood Trauma
- Support physical healing
- Enhance parenting skills
- Obtain coaching for young adults
- Learn better financial management practices
- Improve time-management and organization skills
- Increase self-knowledge and personal growth
- Achieve personal life goals
Is Life Coaching similar to Psychotherapy?
Life Advancement Coaching focuses on your present situation and the future you want to create. Psychotherapy focuses more on your emotional history, and the diagnosis and treatment of mental health issues. Clients hire a life coach as a guide to help them navigate, as they make the choices and changes to live a more rewarding life.